Monday, May 19, 2008

This is so twisted

We've finished a few challenges & are catching our collective breath these past couple of days, but I thought it would be interesting to pass along this weird little bit of news. Last Wednesday was the last day we had to eat vegetables with dinner every night for a month. We were so damned sick of vegetables, we were looking forward to the 15th with unbelievable relish and excitement. And that night I had a salad. And every night since then, I've had some form of vegetable. Here's tonight's:Damn, but it even looks and tastes good. Last night I looked forward to baby carrots ... to go with my burger & potato chips. This is just so messed up. Healthy, but twisted!

2 comments:

kimz said...

Well that sure looks yummy! Now that the pressure is off you can just enjoy. I think you should take credit for it... You could put (+5) next to the item. =)

Bethany said...

I think it is fantastic! It goes to show how easy it is to develop a habit. :)

That salad looks very yummy!