Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008

Item #1: H subbed green beans & carrots for his fries ... and I had a giant salad, so we both got our veggies in with dinner.

Item #58: We both got in walks today, separately. I went for 30 minutes & H went for 20. So we start week 4 of 6!

Item #78: COMPLETE! H is the proud owner of brand new glasses!

Item #99: We tried out Champps, a sports-bar type place that we'd not been to. It was ... okay. Our server alternated between being an eager beaver & being a total space cadet. The food was decent, but I don't know that I'd rush to go back there again. 28 more new restaurants left to visit!

For those of you new to the blog, check out our master list by clicking here.

2 comments:

kimz said...

Way to go you two!!
It's fun to get new things... can't wait to see the glasses. :P

Bethany said...

It is not easy to sub veggies for fries, but it is admirable!

I hope you have better luck with one of the next new restaurants.