Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9, 2008

Item #1: Day 25 of veggies. Dear Lord, make it stop. Five more days. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Next Thursday, we are so not having veggies with dinner. I had corn, H had salad.

Item #62: Day #4 (of 14) of getting 8 hours of sleep at night. It's the weekend, and since we do not have anything time-critical in the a.m., we are going to bed slightly later tonight. We don't want to stay up too late, though, or it'll throw us off when we need to revert back to a 10:30 bedtime.

This weekend, if the weather is nice, I'd like to tackle Item #88 & clean our cars. If not, I am hoping to get H's help with some soapmaking for Item #80. My mom had some great ideas for people who would be happy to have some soaps, and if I can make 'em before next weekend, then I'll be able to hand them off to her when she & my dad come to visit!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

WHOO HOO the vegetable-less dinner countdown! You have done an awesome job. What will you have for your vegetable-less dinner?

Anonymous said...

Only five more days, you can make it! Great job on your all veggie month.