Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

Item #1: Another vegetable with dinner. Asparagus. Which leads me to ...

Item #41: ASPARAGUS! YUCK! I can tolerate it when it's mixed in with other things, but I ate 2 whole stalks before I just couldn't take it anymore & scraped the rest on to H's plate. He loves this stuff. *shudder*

Item #79: Over lunch, H said, "Hey! Why don't I take treats in to work this afternoon?!" So he took some sliced up watermelon & pineapple ... and they just devoured it!!! WTG, H!

3 comments:

Trocero said...

So, do you guys actually just use your first letter, or psuedonym, or real name?

When you typed H instead of Haeleth, at first glance, it looks like you're talking about the other H (nose candy).

But, Asparagus.....YUM YUM YUM YUM! One thing I've wanted to ask you for a long time "L", what is it about vegetables, like tomatoes, asparagus, etc. that reviles you so much? childhood incident? Force fed veggies when you were a kid?

Anyhow, good job you two for doing this. I definitely wish you the best of luck.


"T"

kimz said...

hey hun... i hope you reply to "T" looks like they went to some trouble just to comment. :P
Asparagus totally rocks!! I'll try and find you a cute lil short about it too... found it through GoodReads...

kimz said...

Here it is...
How to be an asparagus superhero
http://www.salon.com/mwt/food/eat_drink/2007/04/17/asparagus_superhero/
It's funny... u can like it w/o liking asparagus... promise!