Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

Item #41: H said he might be willing to try one of the cherry dishes at Sweet Tomatoes. I reminded him that he'd already tried cherries, while we were on vacation.

He replied, "Oh, yeah, but those were maraschino cherries."

I responded, "Well, I'm willing to give you a point for those cherries & a point for regular cherries, because they are different from each other."

He said, "Yeah, but one's just grosser than the other."

For the record, he did try a tart cherry from the cherry apple cobbler. He said it was nasty.

Item #55: Day 7 of 7, without soda. We survived! I don't know that we felt any different...and I know I only drink diet soda, so I didn't lose any weight. I'll have to see if H lost any poundage & ask him to weigh himself first thing tomorrow morning. We're looking forward to soda tomorrow!

Item #81: We have so very far to go. LOL. Since we started, in April, we've managed to use up ONE bottle of lotion, and not a very big one at that. And I've resisted the temptation to buy more, about 3 times, reminding myself that we already HAVE more than we can realistically use!

No comments: