Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 14, 2008

Item #17: More time with cats. They are starting to just take us for granted again, and just show up randomly for attention. Thus one cycle endeth and another beginneth. LOL. Day 11 of 14.

Item #64: We bought a tomato plant! I need to get some dirt for our giant planter & set it up with some supports...and hopefully it'll keep on growing. It's a "Mountain Spring" variety ... supposedly an heirloom. Let's see what happens!

Item #75: I'm not sure if I can count a visit to the Arboretum for June or not. H did not go with me, as he was feeling pretty wiped out. I don't think it counts, though. Still, I got a cool shot of a dragonfly!

Photobucket

Item #86: The local farmers' market started up for business today! We bought strawberries, sugar snap peas, asparagus, onions, bread, muffins, caramel corn, cucumbers, and a red bell pepper. SA-WEET! 1 down, 9 to go. And this is going to be a fun one to tackle!

No comments: