Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11, 2008

Item #17: The cats have mellowed out a bit recently, thank goodness. They sure are soaking up the TLC, though ... I don't know if this'll become a habit or not. I think maybe so!

Item #35: I received an email today over my lunch hour that Cirque du Soleil tickets went on sale. Dang ... I visited the site 2 minutes later & the section we wanted only had 17 seats available. I didn't stop to consult H ... I just snapped 'em up. The timing works out nicely -- the show will be shortly after our 5th anniversary! So, I don't feel bad about splurging a bit! (and in keeping with Item #74, although I charged them to a credit card (just a convenience/safety thing online), I am paying that exact amount towards the credit card tomorrow!)

Item #40: I played for 2,000 more grains on FreeRice.Com ... and got up to level 47! *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Level 47? I'm Impressed!