Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

Item #40: As H updated below ... we're now up to 55,000 grains of rice. We have a long way to go! LOL!

Item #64: See? The tomato plant, with its lone tomato, is thriving! Compare this to the post from June 29th. The tomato's huge! (Remember, we bought the plant on June 14th ... so it's actually been thriving under my care for more than a month!)

Item #72: I put $100 in our savings account! It's not a lot ... but it all adds up, right?

Item #74: I kept receipts from our recent trip & just got around to totaling them & paying off the amount on the credit card, so we're not carrying a balance on that card! I look forward to the day we complete Item #32!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I tried to take pictures of my tomato when I had one...and some industrious squirrel thwarted my efforts. Even worse, he taunted me by leaving half of the tomato in the garden, wasted.

Babsy said...

I just started playing on free rice and must say "55,000 grains! WOW!"

That is impressive.

Sarah J said...

That tomato looks like it's going to be delicious! I have a kind of random question to ask you. Do you happen to know how to change the font on one of the tasks to "strike through?" As in, once I've completed the task, I'd like to strike through it on my blog. But I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've figured out italics and bold, but what I really want to use is strike through. Does my question make any sense?

Bethany said...

Thank you for the tomato update! It looks absolutely lovely!

Every little bit totally counts when you are saving!