Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21, 2008

Item #41: H has now tried broccoli, which he pronounced tolerable, and this makes 9/10 foods he's supposed to try. One more & we'll be done with this item!

Item #51: Sadly, on Friday, H's hard work didn't show up on the scale. I am certain it's a temporary condition and am behind him 100%!

Item #81: Although we spent last night at a hotel, I did not abscond with any travel sized soaps or shampoo. *grin*

Item #86: H was reluctant to go to the Farmers' Market this weekend, but when a parking space opened right where he was going to wait for me, he really didn't have much of an excuse. We purchased peaches, apples, kettle corn & cookies, all to take down to my parents for the weekend. But the best part? The live music!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Good work on leaving the soap behind!!

Thank you again for the lovely soap you gave me last weekend! I am looking forward to using it!!

Caffeinated Weka said...

I can't help but chuckle every time I read an update on #81. :-)