Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

Item #29: I am back from GenConIndy2008, where it is a virtual impossibility to avoid fast food. So, we are starting today with our month-long quest to have no fast food. We've decided that restaurant with a drive through (or that will deliver) is definitely fast food ... and any place where someone comes to our table and takes our order is definitely not fast food. I put forth the argument that Qdoba isn't fast food, because I eat healthy there & I do not rush. H put forth the argument that Sweet Tomatoes isn't fast food, because the food is also healthy. We're going to have to evaluate the rest on a case-by-case basis!

Item #64: While I was gone, H ate the tomato. He said it was sweet and delicious. I will take his word for it, since I think tomatoes are vile!

1 comment:

Lorie Orciga said...

i love tomatoes and this one looks extra sweet and juicy! what a great green thumb you have. :) good luck with a month of no fast food! i would definitely be in the same position where each place has to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. qdoba is so yummy!