Sunday, August 10, 2008

August 10, 2008


Item #35: Done! H had been to a couple of Cirque du Soleil shows in the past, but I had never seen one. We had hoped to catch La Nouba when we went down to Disney earlier this year, but it turned out to be the one week they were off this year! Argh! It's okay, though, because I loved this performance. The music was just amazing, and the acrobatics were stunning. My favorite act is a toss-up between the unicycle duo and the Wheel of Death. Just ... wow. H preferred the juggler, who moved the objects so fast that they blurred! And our jaws both dropped when the contortionists did their thing. Human bodies can't do that, can they?? Oh, yeah ... and the guy balancing on chairs -- raw power & precision balance. Two thumbs up, here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. There are a lot of great ideas on your list. Seems like you have a pretty big following too :) I went to a Kohler Spa in Wisconsin with my mom once, and also remember the great showers with jets coming at you from all sides. I definitely wouldn't mind having that in my bathroom at home!

kaj said...

I'm jealous. I would like to see Cirque du Soleil. I haven't yet. Some day!