Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4th, 2011

We've got just about 48 hours & then we'll be done with this journey.

Item #32: The payment went through & the card is paid off. There was an automated payment that came through just now, for less than $40, but let's not quibble, shall we? DONE!! I'd like to start paying off another card, but considering that we need to keep current with car payments & also with the dentist, I think we'll have to postpone that plan until 2012.

Item #69: Tonight marked the last day that we agreed to sit in the living room for a half an hour. It's a trend I've quite liked, although there have been some days it's been damned hard to fit it in. I may suggest this as a weekly thing, and that we keep it going.

We're about 3T away from using up the last of the shower gel. And if I get paid tomorrow, we may MAY get a new coat for H on Thursday night. But I'd have to get paid rather handsomely, and I don't think that's too likely. We'll just have to wait and see. I'll report in when we wrap things up & tally our completed items & reflect on what we've learned in this process.

No comments: