Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011

All righty folks ... in under the wire, here!

Item #81: DONE! Who would believe that it would take us almost 3 years to use up all of the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, & shower gel we had on hand? Sheesh! Ridiculous. We've since received more soaps & such ... but we've not purchased them ourselves, so I have to say we've successfully completed this one. I plan on corralling all the new stuff & taking a photo so you can see what we have to work with NOW!

Item #97: We just got back from Burlington Coat Factory. My friend, Kim, bought me a coat from there for Christmas & I realized, "Hey ... affordable coats!" So, even though money is kind of tight right now, I decided that it was worth it to get H a new coat. We got a really nice one for just over $60. We'll pinch some pennies for the remainder of the month and he'll be able to get some good use out of it for next 2 months at least. Sweet!

In the next couple of days, I'll repost our master list, along with some thoughts on what we've learned. It's been quite a ride!

No comments: