Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

Item #18: I did some looking on kiva.org & want to discuss with H which project to which we might want to extend a loan. Now that the holidays and the "season of giving" is past, it seems like an ideal time for us to kick up our charitable giving.

Item #32: I did some math & have targeted a card for pay off. I think we may be able to do it by the time our 1001 days are up. Although if our adoption process is successful by then, well, those funds will probably have to be diverted elsewhere! Still, why not try now?

Item #40: I slipped up in my daily practice of playing for free rice ... things just got a bit busy & I was also dealing with a virus (computer, not human-related), so my computer was often whirring away, scanning & healing. Anyway, I played for 1,500 more grains today, bringing us to a total of 95,000. Uh, yeah. It's going to take us a lot to get to 1,000,000 grains.

No comments: