Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008

Well, we are quite thrilled to have done our civic duty & voted today! We are eager to see the results of the presidential election & have our hopes pinned on Barack Obama. 'Nuff said. On to the 101 list progress for today:

Item #83: We made Enchilada Casserole in the crockpot, so the 3rd week in a row for a crockpot meal ... next week will be #4 & will mean we've reached our goal, but we may make it a trend for the remainder of the winter season, 'cause, gosh ... it's so super simple to cook like this! And it tends to make some pretty tasty leftovers for the next day or two! I'd share tonight's tasty recipe with you, by way of a link, but sadly, Cooking Light's partner, MyRecipes.Com is doing some kind of wacky overhaul & I can't access my saved recipes anymore ... and I can't find it on the site via search ... and I can't seem to get anyone to respond to my emailed requests for help. Ah, well. One more useful tool gone the way of the dodo. Maybe they'll sort it out sooner or later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-
Just saw your post from a googe alert. (I'm a MyRecipes staffer). We did just launch a new registration system yesterday, so please forgive the quirkiness. Should be much better today. I think this is the Enchilada Casserole you're referring to. If you try accessing your account again and have any issues, email contactus@myrecipes.com and put Jennifer in the subject line. Sorry about that!
Jennifer
PS. Haven't tried that recipe...must try soon.